segunda-feira, 14 de junho de 2010

My travel

I'm going to Egypt in 2011. I'm going to travel by plane. I'm leaving for three months so I'm renting a house in Egypt. I'm going to visit places, monuments, pyramids and the "Esfinge". Then I'm going to take many photos. My family is going to go with me. I'm coming back in summer at night. The plane is flying for the Europe because there I'm taking other plane's agency.
I'm looking forward for this vacation.

Um comentário:

  1. correcao...

    I'm going to Egypt in 2011. I'm going to travel by plane. I'm leaving for three months so I'm renting a house in Egypt. I'm going to visit places, monuments, pyramids and the "Esfinge". Then I'm going to take many photos. My family is going to go with me. I'm coming back in summer at night. The plane is flying for the Europe because there I'm taking other plane's agency.
    I'm looking forward for this vacation.

    ;)
    good!

    ResponderExcluir