terça-feira, 1 de junho de 2010

My favorite photo

I like very much this photo. I took some days ago, I was working in Farroupilha, then I looked the leaves on the floor.
When I took the photo, the leaves were moving with the wind, but the photo is very beautifel.
I love the fall because the trees are different. They are orange, brown and red. My favorite are the oranges and red trees.
I like the format of Plátano tree leaves. They are wonderful.
I keep this photo on my computer. This photo was published in the journal that I work for, Informante.

Um comentário:

  1. CORRECAO...

    I like very much this photo. I took some days (AGO), I was working in Farroupilha, then I looked the leaves (ON THE) floor.
    When I took the photo, the leaves (WERE) moving with (THE)wind, but the photo is very beautifel.
    I love the fall because the trees are different. They are orange(-), brown and red. My favorite are the oranges and red trees.
    I like the format of Plátano tree(LEAVES). They are wonderful.
    I keep this photo on my computer. This photo was published in (THE) journal that I work (FOR), Informante.

    I LOVED IT TOO!
    VERY NICE!
    SOME TIME (ATRAS) = AG0!
    ;)

    ResponderExcluir